- Job Title: IT Support Engineer
Job Code: ITSE
Position Summary: As IT Support Engineer, you will provide IT support services to Troodon Technology. This role will provide support from the office and on-site and for handling daily support requests as well as assist with larger IT projects.
Uses Electronic Call Ticket System to logging, tracking and resolution of all support requests reported to IT.
Responsible for onsite troubleshooting systems and applications .
Responds to IT tickets to ensure all problems and service requests are resolved per standard operating procedure service level agreements.
Work with end-users to assure they understand and follow new and existing policies and procedures
Provides advanced support for all IT software, problem determination and isolation, analyzing problem data, performing data analysis, documenting findings, and communicating final resolution to clients and users.
Responsible for completion and documentation of all assigned day-to-day tasks/activities per the daily work schedule for each system and shift. These functions include advanced support for clients/users requests, and other duties to assist the Engineer team as needed.
Maintains standard operating procedures for IT support platforms, applications and systems.
Monitors and reports system performance issues per standard operating procedures.
Assist other IT team members on technical issues and provide assistance with various IT projects.
Maintains the confidential nature of matters pertaining to company records, policies and guest lists.
Performs all duties in a manner that ensures the IT Department will meet or exceed the measurable objectives for service level to clients/users and system availability.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Ability to learn and support a variety of computer and mobile hardware and software.
Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, with various departments in the organization.
Ability to give consistent, timely and accurate information and finds answer when unsure.
Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet various deadlines.
Must be able to communicate on a technical and non-technical level with associates at all levels of the organization.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to problem solve and learn quickly.
Interpersonal skills: such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately.
Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided.
High attention to detail in planning, reporting and execution of assigned work.
Education: BTech/MCA(Backlogs is not an issue)
Rush in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject as: ITSE
Last Date: 15 Sep 2017
2.Job Title: Technical Interns
The internship program provides opportunities to gain practical work experience in a business environment. As a full-time, paid intern, you will be engaged in a variety of projects, and responsible for delivering results, both as an individual and as a member of a team. We welcome your fresh perspective and energy, as you gain experience in a fast-paced business environment. This is a great opportunity to jump start your career!
The Development Intern will work on design coding development projects. The intern period is 6 months. On completion of intern period, those with high performance rate will be hired by the company.Every aspect of this internship program is designed to enhance professional development.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be an undergraduate/graduate student majoring in a field related to the internship(Backlogs is not an issue).
- 0-6 months of experience in the related field
Specific Technical Skills Required:
• Proficient PC skills to include MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Programming experience preferred (Java,Angular JS);Knowledge of J2EE, MVC, HTML, CSS will be added advantage.
Demonstrated ability to
• Demonstrate decisiveness and good judgment
• Be flexible while achieving change
• Consistently accomplish results
• Have the ability to positively influence others
• Maintain integrity in every situation
• Openly communicate with all team members
• Demonstrate excellent organization skills
• Have the ability to work effectively with team members
• Be energetic and enthusiastic to learn, individually and as a member of a team
• Have the ability and desire to create quality results consistently
• Be able to accept new challenges and work independently, provided with project objectives and guidelines
Rush in your resumes to email@example.com
Last Date: 22 Sep 2017